search for text within a document
While viewing a document, you can search for text within the
document either localized to the current page or through
the entire document.
To search for text, follow these steps:
While iSilo™ searches the document, it presents a
progress bar to show you how far it has searched within the
search range and how far it needs to go. You can cancel
the search at any time by tapping the X in the progress bar.
The search stops as soon as iSilo™ finds an occurrence
of the text to find or reaches the end of the search range.
- In the tool bar, tap the Find button
iSilo™ presents the Find dialog.
- In the text field, enter the text you want to find.
- Check Match Case if you want the search to be
case-sensitive or uncheck it to make the search case-insensitive.
- Check Entire Document to search the entire
document or uncheck it to search only within the current page.
- For the range option, select whether you want to search
Down (e.g., forward), Up (e.g., backward), or from
Top to bottom.
- Tap Find to begin the search. To exit the dialog
without beginning the search, tap Cancel or tap
anywhere outside the dialog.
If iSilo™ finds an occurrence of the text to find,
it jumps to the location of the occurrence and highlights it.
You can search for the next occurrence by tapping the
Find Again button in the tool bar.
©1999-2018 DC & Co. All rights reserved.