search for text within a document
While viewing a document, you can search for text within the
document either localized to the current page or through
the entire document.
To search for text, follow these steps:
While iSilo™ searches the document, it presents a
progress bar to show you how far it has searched within the
search range and how far it needs to go. You can cancel
the search at any time by tapping the X in the progress bar.
The search stops as soon as iSilo™ finds an occurrence
of the text to find or reaches the end of the search range.
- If the command bar is hidden, tap the area of the screen
where the command bar would be to display it.
- In the command bar, tap the Find button
iSilo™ presents the Find dialog.
- In the text field, enter the text you want to find.
- Mark Match Case if you want the search to be
case-sensitive or unmark it to make the search case-insensitive.
- Mark Entire Document to search the entire
document or unmark it to search only within the current page.
- For the Range option, select whether you want to search
Down (e.g., forward), Up (e.g., backward), or from Top to bottom.
- Tap Find to begin the search. To exit the dialog
without beginning the search, tap Cancel or swipe
from right to left in the gesture area below the screen.
If iSilo™ finds an occurrence of the text to find,
it jumps to the location of the occurrence and highlights it.
You can search for the next occurrence by tapping the
Find Again button in the command bar.
©1999-2018 DC & Co. All rights reserved.