search for text within a document
While viewing a document, you can search for text within the
document either localized to the current page or through
the entire document.
To search for text, follow these steps:
While iSilo™ searches the document, it presents a
progress dialog to show you how far it has searched within the
search range and how far it needs to go. You can cancel
the search at any time by pressing the Back key. The search
stops as soon as iSilo™ finds an occurrence
of the text to find or reaches the end of the search range.
- Press the Menu key.
- In the menu, select Tools.
- In the Tools sub-menu, select Find.
iSilo™ presents the Find dialog.
- In the Text field, enter the text you want to find.
- Mark Match Case if you want the search to be
case-sensitive or unmark it to make the search case-insensitive.
- Mark Entire Document to search the entire
document or unmark it to search only within the current page.
- In the Range field, select whether you want to search
Down (e.g., forward), Up (e.g., backward), or from Top to Bottom.
- Click Find to begin the search. To exit the dialog
without beginning the search, click Cancel or press the Back key.
If iSilo™ finds an occurrence of the text to find,
it jumps to the location of the occurrence and highlights it.
You can search for the next occurrence by using the
Find Again command in the Tools sub-menu of the menu.