iSilo™ 2.58 (May 3, 2000)
Version 2.58 addresses the following issues:
- Problem that version 2.57 had when run from flash memory.
iSilo™ 2.57 (May 2, 2000)
Version 2.57 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.57 adds the following new features:
- Crashing when the number of bookmarks reachs the maximum.
- Possible fatal exception when using an external link. Happens when a
jump is made to an external link in a document where the sum of the number
of characters in the global bookmarks plus the number of bookmarks is odd.
- Renaming may make title disappear if the renamed document is the only
document in the current category.
- Private setting on Docs disappears when switching from listing of
iSilo™ & Doc to listing of only iSilo™ and then back to listing
of iSilo™ & Doc.
- Added drag scroll option.
- Added support for rigid page boundaries.
- Added color icons for the IIIc.
iSilo™ 2.55 (February 2, 2000)
Version 2.55 adds the following new features:
- Added direct support for Doc bookmarks. Existing bookmarks in a Doc
document are listed as document bookmarks. Document bookmarks added
to a Doc document are stored in the document.
- Added ability to beam documents.
- Added ability to rename documents.
- Added option to force right alignment of text.
iSilo™ 2.53 (January 3, 2000)
Version 2.53 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.53 adds the following new features:
- Problem whereby when using an image's horizontal scroll bar
to scroll left a screenful would result in jumping back to the
beginning of the image.
- Problems when using the scroll bar to scroll up, whereby the
position jumped to could be erratic.
- Possible skipping of lines when scrolling up a screen and the new
screen has an image wider than the screen width.
- Possible problem when attempting to select a bookmark
from a Doc document.
- Now uses a true fixed-width font for fixed-width text.
- Supports hard page boundaries as specified during document conversion.
Hard page boundaries can not be scrolled across except when using the
hardware scroll buttons and only when they are configured to scroll
more than a single line. Otherwise, when scrolling reaches a hard
page boundary, scrolling stops and a click sounds.
- In the Go To dialog, the buttons for jumping to the first page,
previous page, next page, and last page are now not shown if the document
consists only of one page.
iSilo™ 2.51 (December 14, 1999)
Version 2.51 addresses the following issues:
- Fixes possible fatal exceptions under the following conditions:
- Attempting to scroll down when at the end of a document by tapping
on the blank area below the last line of text.
- Performing a jump to another page.
- Scrolling up a line.
iSilo™ 2.5 (December 12, 1999)
Version 2.5 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.5 adds the following new features:
- Problem with crash when document is zero bytes in length and an attempt
is made to perform a search within it.
- Image display and image hyperlinking.
- Hyperlinking to external documents and the associated jump history
- Document and global bookmarks. Document and global bookmarks are
stored in the document itself. Global bookmarks are available as
hyperlink targets from external documents.
- The Add Bookmark, Find, Global Find, and Go To dialogs now have
an Edit menu and respond to the standard edit commands.
iSilo™ 2.4 (October 3, 1999)
Version 2.4 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.4 adds the following new features:
- Problem with garbage in delete confirmation dialog while attempting
to delete a document in the details dialog of the document read view,
possibly causing a crash.
- Perform a global search through all documents by selecting Find
from the Commands menu in the main document list view.
- Go To dialog now has easier page navigation with the buttons replacing
the popup list as follows:
- |<<<: First Page
- <<: Previous Page
- |<: Top of Page
- >|: Bottom of Page
- >>: Next Page
- >>>|: Last Page
- The jump history is now saved across document opens/closes
and can be cleared using Clear History from the Marks menu.
- An audible beep is now emitted when scrolling across a page boundary.
- Responds to the open database command that may be sent by other
- Checking for new documents now occurs in the background.
iSilo™ 2.35 (September 9, 1999)
Version 2.35 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.35 adds the following new features:
- Problem with arrowheads in document list view intermittently
remaining highlighted after being tapped.
- Problem with inability to follow links on lines that are centered
and such that the characters on the line span the entire width of the screen.
- Problem with crash resulting from Doc databases with no records.
- Ability to categorize and delete documents from the document list view.
- Ability to delete all documents in a category using the Delete All menu
commmand from the document list view.
iSilo™ 2.3 (August 1, 1999)
Version 2.3 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.3 adds the following new features:
- Problem where clicking the Private checkbox in the Details dialog
would check the Backup checkbox.
- Synchronizes private setting with other Doc readers.
- Problem with Alphabetize Bookmarks dialog popping up upon returning
to the document list view after viewing some documents.
- Problem with a fatal exception when attempting to view a corrupted
document with the default preferences set to show a scrollbar.
- Problem with not closing a private document when preferences are
changed from show to hide private records.
- Faster document list synchronization by about 10-15%.
iSilo™ 2.27 (July 10, 1999)
Version 2.27 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.27 adds the following new features:
- Problem with the go to percentage command jumping to a percentage
of the entire document instead of to a percentage of the current page.
- Problem with the display of uncompressed Doc documents containing
characters with values greater than 127.
- Problem with disappearing lines after an empty line that follows
a right-aligned line.
- Ability to mark a document for backup during synchronization.
iSilo™ 2.25 (July 8, 1999)
Version 2.25 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.25 adds the following new features:
- Display of uncompressed Doc files and those touched by SmartDoc
causes an exception.
- Listing of Doc files is now optional and can be set using the
Default Preferences dialog.
iSilo™ 2.2 (July 6, 1999)
Version 2.2 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.2 adds the following new features:
- Problem with the display of lines whose width exceeds the display
width by one or more pixels because of spaces at the end.
- Problem with the breakup of words in the middle at the end of the line
when the line contains multiple formats.
- Ability to read Doc documents directly without conversion.
- Configurable scrolling: The screen can be divided into four
individual regions, each with a different scroll behavior when tapped.
The hardware scroll buttons are also configurable.
iSilo™ 2.1 (June 3, 1999)
Version 2.1 addresses the following issues:
Version 2.1 adds the following new features:
- Problem with accessing documents stored in flash memory.
- Problem with accessing documents whose names are the same except for case.
- Spurious fatal exceptions after selecting a bookmark.
- Ability to sort document titles manually
- Ability to sort bookmarks manually. The Delete Bookmarks dialog is now named Edit Bookmarks.
- Ability to specify default sorting behavior for newly installed documents.
- Go To dialog support for multiple page documents:
Go to any page using a page number
- Go to a location on a page as a percentage of the page size
- Go to the top or bottom of a page
- Go to the first or last page
- Go to the previous or next page
- Find dialog support for specifying whether the search should be only within the current page or the entire document to support multiple page documents.
iSilo™ 2.01 (May 3, 1999)
Version 2.01 addresses the following issues:
- Problem with category initialization in unregistered version:
Users who have the unregistered version 2.0 installed will first need
to delete it before installing either the registered or unregistered
version 2.01 for correct category initialization. Otherwise, the first
created category will represent the Unfiled category and will not be
- Documents with similar titles may appear and disappear
intermittently from the main document list view when starting
iSilo™ 2.0 (May 1, 1999)
Initial revision of iSilo™ for Palm OS®.
©1999-2017 DC & Co. All rights reserved.