iSilo 6.10 for Symbian Series 80
You can download iSilo™ by clicking on the link near
the bottom of this page. Before downloading, please note the system
requirements. To see what has changed in this version, please see the
The basic requirements specify the absolute minimum configuration
needed to install and use the software. Additional functionality may
demand further requirements as indicated.
additional functionality specific requirements
- Nokia 9501, Nokia 9300, Nokia 9300i,
or other device running Symbian Series 80.
- 570K of storage space for application
- 120K storage memory for supporting documents
- 512K free program memory (1MB recommended)
- Additional memory required for document storage.
- iSiloX required for creating
documents utilizing maximum document presentation capabilities.
The download is available as a single .sis installation file.
It installs the following files your device:
If you have PC Suite, the desktop software that came with your device,
installed on your desktop computer, then download the .sis file
below, connect your device to your desktop computer, then double-click
the downloaded .sis installation file. Follow the onscreen instructions
to complete the installation.
- iSilo.app: The main iSilo™ program file.
- iSilo.aif, iSilo.mbm, iSilo.rSC,
Additional files supporting the main program file.
- iSiloManualS80.pdb: The iSilo™ manual
in the iSilo™ 4.x document format.
- iSiloDisplaySample.pdb: A small document in
iSilo™ 4.x document format showing some of iSilo™'s
- readme.txt: A plain text file with important notes.
Please read it.
- license.txt: The end user license agreement for
iSilo™ in plain text format. Please read it.
Your use or installation of the software indicates your acceptance
of the license agreement.
Alternatively, you can download the .sis installation file to a memory
card and use a file manager application on your device to start
the .sis installation file on the device.
Click to download iSilo610S80.sis (392K)
©1999-2017 DC & Co. All rights reserved.